This year we are excited to present both a just-for fun cosplay show and a cosplay competition, open to all Good Omens cosplayers.
Cosplay Show Guidelines
- The cosplay show is for anyone who wants to show off their cosplay just for fun, without necessarily entering it into competition.
- You may turn in up to three photos, or one eight-second video clip, for the cosplay show (each submission should be a different cosplay).
- Entering the cosplay show is NOT an entry into any of the cosplay competition categories: if you would like your cosplay to be included in both the show and the competition, you will need to submit it through both forms.
- Entries must be received by 2nd October 2021.
Cosplay Competition Guidelines
There are six categories for the Cosplay Competition:
- Store-bought: This category is for closet cosplays, thrifted cosplays, or any purchased cosplays which have not been made by yourself.
- Home-crafted: These are cosplays where approximately 70% or more were created by yourself. You may submit cosplays created by you but modeled by other people with the permission of the person modeling the cosplay.
- Non Aziraphale/Crowley: Any character, either homemade or store-bought, that is a Good Omens character other than Aziraphale or Crowley.
- Photo Edits: Can be any single character with any photo editing done to include background, wings, eyes, or other additional changes.
- Fan Favourite: This one will be voted on by the fans at TIC3! It can be any individual shot. This is the only category where you may resubmit a cosplay from another category.
- Couples/Groups: Any couple or group (up to 5 people) of any Good Omens character(s) cosplays that are homemade or store-bought.
- Entrants are allowed one entry, per person, per category. You may enter multiple categories but each entry should be a different cosplay, with the exception of the fan favourite category.
- A cosplay may only be submitted to one category except the fan favourite category where you may submit a photo used for another category.
- For home-crafted cosplays approximately 70% of the costume should be made by you.
- All Good Omens cosplays are welcome and we support interpretations of characters from the show, book, or radio.
- All cosplays can be any gender presentation.
- The last day to submit your entry is 2nd October 2021.
- If you are in the top three in any category you will be notified prior to the convention with every category except fan favourite.
- You may submit the same cosplay as prior conventions, but the photos should not have been submitted at any prior Ineffable Con event.
- All entries should be SFW
- Cosplays will be judged on the photo received: if you would like the full body of the costume to be taken into account a full body shot should be used.
- Keep in mind we are judging the costume, not the shot. Costumes do not need to be shot at a specific location or with a specific backdrop
- Photo editing beyond minor colour correction or adjustments (e.g. cropping) is not permitted except in the Photo Edits category.