Welcome to The Ineffable Con 2’s Online Scavenger Hunt!
- You can play the game alone or in a team. If you’re playing with a remote team, we recommend that one person registers and uses a video conference tool to communicate, with the registered player sharing their screen.
- You may find a pen and paper useful for solving some of the puzzles. They are all self-contained, so you do not need to save any of the clues.
- You can stop and come back at any time, but your completion time will be recorded from when you first started.
- Where possible, we have tried to make puzzles accessible to screenreaders, but some are, by necessity, image-based, so at least one team member will need to not rely on a screenreader.
- The recommended browser is Google Chrome, but the game should work on any modern browser. If you encounter any technical difficulties, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This content has been restricted to logged in users only. Please login to view this content.